We always welcome new members at any time of the year. If you’d like to come along for a few sessions to see what it’s like before officially joining then we’d be pleased to welcome you.
Here’s some more information if you’re thinking about joining the Saxons:
- Some races only allow Club runners to take part such as the Suffolk Winter Cross Country Series so this is a great benefit of joining the club
- You’ll have access to friendly, qualified coaches to help you set and achieve your goals at whatever level you’re at as well as a safe and suitable place within which to train
- Our Annual Membership runs from 1 April to 31 March and membership is renewed annually
- If you join the Club between 1 October and 31 January the there will be a reduced fee
- If you would like to register to be affiliated with England Athletics so that you can get a discount when entering UK Athletics Races there will be an additional charge
- Annual Membership = £25
- Annual Membership + England Athletics Affiliation (Competition Licence) = £40
- Please note that in order to affiliate, The Saxons will have to pass on your minimal details to UK Athletics.
- Members must be 16 or over
To become a member of the Saxon’s running club please download and complete the following form and return it with payment to the details shown on the form:
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org